Numerical control and motion control using bus control are currently very popular in Europe and the United States. What are the benefits of the absolute value of the bus?
To put it simply, the use of bus transmission facilitates the wiring of manufacturers and reduces the workload of wiring, especially when there are multiple axes, the advantages are more obvious, and the wiring will not be messy. Absolute value can be used to memorize the position (requires auxiliary battery storage
According to), the user does not need to return to the origin every time the machine is turned on, and the machine can be processed after the machine is turned on.
The bus-type servo drive has strong flexibility and high cost performance. Compared with the traditional solution, its specific advantages are as follows:
1. Save wiring costs, reduce wiring 850 processing center time, and reduce the probability of errors. One bus communication port of PLC can be connected to multiple servos, and a simple RJ45 port can be used to connect between the servos, which shortens the construction period.
2. It adopts all-digital information interaction, which has a larger amount of information, and can transmit many parameters, instructions and status data in both directions; the traditional pulse method can only transmit position or speed information in one direction, and cannot obtain more status or parameters of the servo.
3. Adopt digital communication method, higher precision, no signal drift problem, command and feedback data precision up to 32 bytes.
4. Higher reliability, stronger anti-interference ability, no pulse loss phenomenon, especially in high-speed pulse, it will be more reliable.
5. When there are more than two servos, the traditional 850 machining center plan needs to add pulse or axis control modules. When the number of servos is large, it is even necessary to switch to higher-level PLC hardware to meet the requirements. And the bus type does not need to adjust the PLC configuration, thus
The total cost of the system is reduced, and it is very convenient when the equipment has optional axes or may add axes later, the PLC configuration does not require additional hardware, and the wiring is very simple.
6. Bus-type servo can develop equipment with more powerful software functions without additional hardware or wiring: PLC can monitor the faults of the servo motor through the bus in real time by the 850 machining center and display it on the HMI. At the same time, the PLC can also monitor the servo
Serve information such as the actual position and actual speed of the motor, and the servo parameters can also be automatically adjusted by the program as needed. It is possible to set the servo parameters in the HMI without modifying the servo panel, which is simple and intuitive and not easy to make mistakes.
7. The CAN bus system solution is adopted to avoid the problems of large programming and complicated debugging in the traditional pulse direction control mode, which improves efficiency and saves cost and time.
8. It can realize remote control. It is very convenient and low installation cost when the equipment of the 850 processing center production line is very long or the number of servos is large.
9. Stronger maintainability, with more status information and diagnostic information.